Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach trip 2010

Every year before the kids go back to school we try to take a trip to the beach. We love to relax and just have fun!
I don't think he is going to turn into a prince!

We had a lot of fun at the pool. I think the kids like Zac to throw them the best. Zander loved playing choo choo with the rope in the middle of the pool. As usual the kids would get mad at each other because of handstand contest, how do you cheat at that?


I hope Zac got to relax a little bit.



The kids waiting for some waves to come.




Don't let this picture fool you. He never stopped the entire time but since he saw us all take a turn sitting with sunglasses on he thought he might try it.






1 comment:

Char said...

I don't think Zac know what that word means. The girls are to young to find a princess. If you can cheat at handstand I am sure you will find a way. I was never fooled that he stopped. Just glad I don't live across the street so he can wake me up in the morning. Glad you all had fun.