Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baptism

This was such a special day. Liam was so excited he couldn't hold still. With a big grin on his face he told me that he can't stop moving. I am so glad he made the decision to be baptized. Liam has such a sweet spirit. I know that Heavenly Father had a big grin on his face that day too!
I can't believe how handsome these guys are! I was happy that Zac's close fit him this time.

My Mom always say's there is always something funny that happens on a baptism day that makes you remember it forever. Well our song leader didn't show up and thankfully Elizabeth Grannis came to see Liam. Elizabeth got up and picked a song not knowing that the song had already been picked and was on the program. She started singing and about half way through the song realized everyone else was singing something different and we all started over. Elizabeth felt bad but we are just happy she could be part of our baptism memories.



1 comment:

Char said...

It was also very special because his aunt came all the way from Herriman, Utah. We were so glad to share this day with Liam. What a special kid he is.