Monday, October 11, 2010

MUD RUN

The Mud Run is a 4.2 mile run with 32 obstacles. I have to say I was nervous because I wasn't to sure what I was in for. I had seen some pictures and new that it is the hardest run of it's kind in the US. This is our team the Mud Wives before we started the race.

This is us after. Even though it was hard we made it through every obstacle in 2 hours. I am really proud of us! I had many cuts and bruises but it was all worth it.
Kat was a little upset she had to do the kids but I can't wait to have her on my team next year!



Me, Abby and Kat had to walk about 3 miles just to get to the run in 95 degrees because we got stuck in traffic. By the time we got there Abby didn't want to do the run but I am so glad she changed her mind. I think she is too.


Zander didn't want to leave and still talks about going back.





I don't even know if you can recognize this child, yes it is Liam and I think he had a ton of fun. He kept doing the course over and over. It took him many showers to get all the mud off.





I have to say thanks to Zac for being such a great husband. He only had to sit in traffic for 3 hours and then help watch all the kids for us. Without him none of this would have happened. I think next year he is going to join in on the race, you better start working out!






2 comments:

Char said...

Love the pictures. Hope that was Liam you really brought home and not someone else when all the mud was washed off.

5plus1 said...

hey that looks like so much fun. I wish they would do something like that here. My girls would LOVE it!