Sunday, August 23, 2009

Half Marathon

So way back in Jan. I had been thinking I really needed to get myself together. I really wanted to start running but I couldn't get off the couch. I had prayed for help and I have to say Heavenly Father really answers our prayers. Lindsay called me one day inviting us to FHE and she then mentioned something about running. We started running to get in shape, then for a 5k next thing I knew we are training for a HM. Running has made a huge difference in my life. I owe Lindsay so much because I know I wouldn't have done it without her. Thanks for putting up with me 4 mornings out of the week!
Zander waiting for us to come by.


Zac couldn't be there because my kids had a dance receital the same day but my Mom was there to cheer me on.


Yes, I know Lindsay and I look just as good at the end as we did the begining. We can't help it.
Oh did I mention that Lindsay was pregnant and I had strep?



No comments: