Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

So I can't think of a better way to start middle school than with a pink cast. I know Kat is going to do great. Kat is a great example to everyone around her. She always works hard and strives to CTR. I hope we will get used to this getting up early.
We are so happy to have Abby's best friend Laura in her class. Abby is always kind and thinking of others. Abby is always on her best behavior, Mrs. Holland is going to love her.

We had to fill out a paper about Liam and on his weakness the only thing Zac could think of was Kryptonite! He is a hero to us, keep up the good work!

I don't know what Zander is going to do without Liam.....he is already missing him.

Good Luck!




3 comments:

Char said...

Good Luck! I know you will all do very well in school. Your teachers are in for a very great year.

Unknown said...

You all look so sharp on your first day of school. Do you still look that good and that happy now a week or two has passed?

Grandma Kajam

Kat said...

Hey, I know you got a cool camera. How come you're not up dating your blog? Anyway, hope you're loving P90X!!