Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brother's

Liam is writting a book for school. Today we had to fill out the Author information before his book gets published. So I was asking Liam the questions and one of his answers was so sweet I had to blog it. What is you best memory. Without any pause he looked at me and said "The day Zander was born." When I asked him why that day he then said "Because I wouldn't have him if that day never happened." Liam has always been so good to Zander. He has lost his patience with him a few times but most of the time he lets Zander follow him all over. Zander wants to do everything Liam does. Liam is such a great big brother. I hope they stay best friends forever!

1 comment:

Char said...

That is so sweet. Of course that is Liam. I already know he is the best big brother.