Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fear Factor

So this New Years Eve I decided to have a party. Our theme was FEAR FACTOR. Even though we didn't get to spend it with family (that we miss like crazy) we had great friends to be with! I know that our family had fun and we can hardly wait to do it again.Zac scored us a 2nd place in the sardine, fish cakes, pigsfeet, jalapeno eating. Seriously is that all you got!!!!

Kat had the hardest time getting her booggars down. We kept yelling for her to just swallow them.

It wasn't easy to get the worms out of all that blood without using your hands but Abby got us 1st place that round.

Liam said that he wanted to drink the clam juice and he did. That just sounds nasty.


Our friends daughter Audrey hung in there with the men eating her sardines. Way to go Audrey.

I don't think Fear Factor would be complete unless someone threw up. Yes Abby threw up after eating oysters. It was awesome!!!

So after it was all over and points were added up I have to say
FEAR is not a FACTOR for the MEASOM FAMILY!
Also...Kurt my dad can beat up your dad!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR


5 comments:

Char said...

I told Nick what you did and he said there is no way he would eat any of that stuff. Way to go Abby!! Someone had to throw up. Glad it wasn't me.

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how shor Abbies hair is. You did not tell us she got it cut. It is so cute. She would even look cute with no hair. And she looks cute even when she is throwing up.

Kat said...

Suzie,
What a rockin' party!!! I'm with Nick, there's no way I'd eat that stuff!!! So we've been looking for tickets and they are so expensive!! We don't have the internet so I was wondering if you could check out flights as well. Hopefully, we can get something under $300.

Jen K. said...

Seriously!! I think that it is time for an update!!

Kat said...

Hey, you need to post some more pictures! Thanks for keeping an eye out. Bret checks it out almost every day and I think you both looked the same day because that was the lowest he's found so far too. We're crossing our fingers for a better deal. I can't tell you how excited I am...probably more excited than your kids. Tell Zac his comment made me laugh and that I miss him too...so much!! love ya guys!